This assembly is a floating installation on a massive timber structure, with suspended ceiling. The AcoustiTECH VP membrane was installed under a wood or laminate floated floor.
Characteristics of the AcoustiTECH VP membrane:
- Specially designed for the installation of a floated floor
- Perfectly suitable for specification in new construction or renovation
- Made of 100% polyester fibers
- Has break strong resistance
- Reduces the transmission of impact noise
- Provides comfort in the room, creating a cozy atmosphere
- Enhances thermal comfort
- Compatible with electric and hydronic floor heating
- Can contribute to LEED credits
The AcoustiTECH expertise goes beyond the acoustic products, providing you with support for your project (analysis of the plans, proposed various solutions to meet your needs and budget, etc.).
This acoustic result (IIC) is a projection of the results obtained from acoustic tests in different floor assemblies. In a similar building with a structure having the same characteristics, it may be that the acoustic performance differs depending on the quality of execution of the installation work, the surfaces and the selected materials.
To get more details about this test, please contact us at 1-888-838-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the test number you have consulted.