This assembly is a double glued down installation on an light wood-frame structure and concrete topping. The AcoustiTECH CERAMIC membrane was installed under a ceramic floor and glued with AcoustiTECH AD-280 adhesive to ensure compatibility, durability and performance.
Characteristics of the AcoustiTECH CERAMIC membrane:
- Specially designed for the installation of a ceramic floor
- Perfectly suitable for specification in new construction or renovation
- Made of 100% polyester fibers
- Protects ceramic and joints from cracking
- Has break strong resistance
- Reduces the transmission of impact noise
- Provides comfort in the room, creating a cozy atmosphere
- Enhances thermal comfort of 22%
- Compatible with electric and hydronic floor heating
- Can contribute to LEED credits
Characteristics of the AcoustiTECH AD-280 adhesive:
- Provide the mechanical integrity of the assembly
- Provide optimal grip
- Easy to apply
- Dry quickly
- Virtually odorless, low VOC
AcoustiTECH is the only manufacturer that can ensure compatibility of components under the floor by offering both adhesives and acoustic membranes under the same brand. Lab and on site tests were made to ensure the stability of our products and avoid delamination, the hollow spots or other problematic situation. Our expertise goes beyond the acoustic products, providing you with support for your project (analysis of the plans, proposed various solutions to meet your needs and budget, etc.).
This acoustic result (IIC) is a projection of the results obtained from acoustic tests in different floor assemblies. In a similar building with a structure having the same characteristics, it may be that the acoustic performance differs depending on the quality of execution of the installation work, the surfaces and the selected materials.
To get more details about this test, please contact us at 1-888-838-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the test number you have consulted.