This assembly is a double glued down installation on an 8''concrete structure without suspended ceiling. The AcoustiTECH 7000 membrane was installed under engineered wood flooring and glued with AcoustiTECH adhesive to ensure compatibility, durability and performance.
Characteristics of the AcoustiTECH 7000 membrane:
- Specially designed for the installation of a double glued down engineered flooring
- Perfectly suitable for specification in new construction or renovation
- Made of 100% polyester fibers
- Has break strong resistance
- Reduces the transmission of impact noise
- Provides comfort in the room, creating a cozy atmosphere
- Enhances thermal comfort
- Compatible with electric and hydronic floor heating
- Can contribute to LEED credits
Characteristics of the AcoustiTECH adhesives:
- Provide the mechanical integrity of the assembly
- Provide optimal grip
- Easy to apply
- Dry quickly
- Virtually odorless, low VOC
- Complete range for any type of assembly
AcoustiTECH is the only manufacturer that can ensure compatibility of components under the floor by offering both adhesives and acoustic membranes under the same brand. Lab and on site tests were made to ensure the stability of our products and avoid delamination, the hollow spots or other problematic situation. Our expertise goes beyond the acoustic products, providing you with support for your project (analysis of the plans, proposed various solutions to meet your needs and budget, etc.).
This acoustic result (IIC) is a projection of the results obtained from acoustic tests in different floor assemblies. In a similar building with a structure having the same characteristics, it may be that the acoustic performance differs depending on the quality of execution of the installation work, the surfaces and the selected materials.
To get more details about this test, please contact us at 1-888-838-4449 or email@example.com mentioning the test number you have consulted.